THE ADECCO GROUP EMPOWERS, FUELS AND ENRICHES THE WORLD OF WORK
2016/2017 Corporate Social Responsibility Report shows wide-ranging progress across social programmes and sustainability.
Zurich, Switzerland, Aug 30, 2017
The 2016/2017 Corporate Social Responsibility report, published today, unveils the progress of a five-pillar approach to sustainability, from championing diversity and inclusion in the workplace to offering expert advice to governments and industry.
The report demonstrates that sustainability is a standard business practice, inseparable from service and solutions offerings, at the world’s workforce solutions leader.
“As the trusted expert advisor in workforce solutions, the Adecco Group has a duty to lead by example in the way it looks after its people, its associates, its candidates, and its clients,” said Alain Dehaze, the Adecco Group’s CEO. “We are ensuring that sustainable business practice is inherent to all we do, how we do it and with whom we cooperate”.
The Adecco Group’s sustainability reporting has been prepared in accordance with the GRI Standards, version 2016 (comprehensive option). It shows sustainable business practices can drive progress and innovation. Among the highlights:
- More than half of the Adecco Group’s suppliers achieved EcoVadis gold rating
- 88% of employees and recruiters across all the Group’s brands in 60 countries trained in ethical business practices
- A 3.6% reduction in C02 emissions, targeting 12% by 2022
- Over 1,000,000 people provided with career opportunities, guidance and insights yearly
- More than half (52%) of the Adecco Group branch managers are women
- A 76% retention rate among all employees
- 6,500 Way to Work internships created – double the number in 2015
- Over 7,000 athletes helped globally by the IOC and IPC Athlete Career Programme with career guidance, training and job placement in 2016
- 87% satisfaction rate among the Adecco Group’s clients