Another solid quarter in Q2 2015
Further margin improvement and a positive outlook for the second half
Aug 11, 2015
Second quarter 2015 highlights
• Revenues up 4% organically
• Gross margin 18.7%; gross profit up 4% organically
• SG&A excluding one-offs up 2% organically
• EBITA excluding one-offs EUR 272 million, up 10% organically
• EBITA margin excluding one-offs 4.9%, up 30 bps
• Net income attributable to Adecco shareholders up 22%, basic EPS up 25%
 Organic growth is a non-US GAAP measure and excludes the impact of currency, acquisitions and divestitures.
 One-offs comprise integration costs of EUR 5 million in Q2 2015, contractual obligations related to the change of CEO and CFO of EUR 10 million in Q2 2015, and restructuring costs of EUR 4 million in Q2 2014.
 EBITA is a non-US GAAP measure and refers to operating income before amortisation of intangible assets.
Global Corporate Communications Director